SHA offer simple alternatives to setting up your own delegate registration system. This is a particularly useful service for clients who are running a one-off event, for clients who don't want to set up additional web pages or merchant accounts and for clients inviting international delegates who require UK Visa application support documentation.
We use tried and trusted software and have an excellent relationship with our merchant account provider. Payments we take on your behalf are placed in a dedicated client account so you know your funds are safe and, with your consent, we can pay supplier invoices for you from this account.
No need to lose your brand identity either: all we need is your branding kit to create a seamless experience for your delegates.
We provide a link from the client's website to a client-branded registration system which will take payments by credit card (or, at the discretion of the client, by bank transfer)
The website will list a range of registration items offered by the conference:
- Registration fees which can be set at different levels:
- Early bird
- Full fee for attending all or part of the conference
- Members' rate
- Reduced or nil fees eg for speakers, students, retired, exhibitors, sponsors
- Discounts for individuals
- Gala dinner tickets
- Letter of invitation to support visa applications
In addition, we will:
- Collect and collate special dietary or access requests
- Issue delegates with an automatic receipt as the booking is completed
- Issue delegates with a confirmation email and directions two weeks before the start of the conference
- Use a dedicated email address for receiving and answering queries and issuing information
- Provide access to current, detailed, registration reports to nominated client staff
Terms and conditions for cancellations and refunds will be agreed with the client and will be clearly stated on the booking page.
Additional delegate management services:
- A facility for delegates to book overnight accommodation
- Taking bookings for social programmes and accompanying persons' programmes
- Working with mobile event apps
- If the conference programme features concurrent sessions, and delegates are required to choose sessions in advance this facility can be included on the registration site
- Set up, staff and run a delegate registration desk and a query/last minute registration desk on site, on day one only or throughout the conference
- Prepare clip and pin or lanyarded badges. Badges can be printed with client's or sponsor's logos. The cost of badge materials and printing will be charged as a separate expense
- Present badges in professional badge caddies
- Greet delegates in a professional and friendly manner. Hand out badges and delegate materials
- Take on-the-day payments by cash or card. Each individual transaction by credit card, including refunds, attracts a 5% fee from our merchant bank. In the event of cancellation by either the delegate or the organiser, the client will be responsible for all bank charges including payments made by bank transfer which attract variable charges
- Print last minute badges on site
- Assist delegates with queries throughout the day. Staff will be fully briefed on programme timings and key locations
- Take last-minute bookings for social programmes and accompanying persons' programmes
If you’d like to find out
more, please click
to contact our team.